Level 4 Diploma in Management is a 60 credit size qualification.
You can click on the unit numbers below to see the qualification content, including credit value, learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
Learners must complete the 3 mandatory units totaling 45 credits and a further 1 optional unit to make a total of 60 credits to achieve the Diploma.
Resource Management F/503/7083
Prospective students must have one of the following:
- Open access. Candidates of all educational backgrounds are welcome.
- However, it is in the interest of candidates that they have attained Level 2 qualifications (GCSE standard) in Mathematics and English Language, or can demonstrate competence through obtaining an alternative qualification of similar standard.
- International students should submit a valid qualification in order to meet regulatory requirements.
No formal qualifications are required but applicants should demonstrate competence in English by the attainment of qualification such as those included below:
LCCI – English for Business (EFB) 1st or 2nd level
- Pitman/City and Guilds – English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- English for Business and Communication
- International: IELTS 4.5 band in each component; or other UKVI approved test