The ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management is a 60 credit size qualification.
You can click on the unit numbers below to see the qualification content, including credit value, learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
Learners must complete 3 mandatory units totaling 45 credits and a further 1 optional unit to make up the total of 60 credits to achieve the Diploma.
Prospective students must have one of the following:
- An ATHE Level 4 Diploma
- Two level 3 passes (‘A’ level standard)
- A level 3 qualification, or above, as notified on the NQF or QCF of the United Kingdom. Such qualifications should entail a similar number of learning hours to that of the ATHE diploma.
- Overseas qualifications, as judged by UK NARIC, to be equivalent in standard to a level 4 qualification in the UK, and entailing a similar number of learning hours to that of the ATHE diploma
- In absence of formal entry qualifications, but there is appropriate employment for at least two years. A signed reference letter from employers must accompany all such applications.
- International: IELTS 4.5 band in each component; or other UKVI approved test